To obtain part-time, contract-only positions working with SharePoint, Office 365, Power BI and or Azure technologies on a corp-to-corp or 1099 basis that will work in compliment with my existing full-time, contract position.
- MCT – Microsoft Certified Trainer
- MCSE – SharePoint 2013
- MCSA – Windows Server 2012
- MCTS – SharePoint 2010, Configuration
- MCP – Office 365
- Speaker and Trainer at several SharePoint events including the Microsoft campus
- Author of ebooks and blog on SharePoint
Sr. SharePoint Designer, Developer & Analyst – contract
- Automated script creation using CSOM & PowerShell for record management
- Develop forms, applications, and workflows within SharePoint using InfoPath and SharePoint designer
- User interface design, front-end web development & branding of SharePoint sites
- Working with site security, architecture, site taxonomy/term store and sandboxed solutions
- User training, conducting requirements gathering sessions with end users and user testing
- Customization of design packages from BindTuning, Rise & Bonzai for Office 365/SharePoint
Sr. SharePoint Administrator, Developer & SME – contract
- Responsible for reverse engineering the company intranet and collaboration portals built up SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2007
- Office 365 & SharePoint 2013 / Azure upgrade planning, presentation and demonstration
- Training internal department members on administration of SharePoint, governance and best practices
- Analysis and documentation of SharePoint architecture including central administration, SQL & Windows 2008R2
- Creation of backup/restore and import/export site documentation for sites, lists, libraries, site collections and farms, governance and other best practice documentation
SharePoint Business Analyst, Administrator, Developer & Technical Project Manager
Washington D.C. metro area
- Responsible for a mixture of SharePoint architecture, administration, development, project management, business analysis and development of a public facing, international, SharePoint website, www.JDSU.com
- Administration functions including deploying code solutions (.wsp), PowerShell scripts, server optimization, server management, term store maintenance, taxonomy, content deployment, web and service applications in Central Administration
- Vendor evaluation of new SharePoint web host resulting in six figure annual savings
- Re-architecting the SharePoint infrastructure to enhance performance, decrease deployment time periods, add disaster recovery and lower costs
- Hands-on migration of a highly customized SharePoint internet/intranet farm using PowerShell including setup of Active Directory trusts, SharePoint security, forms based authentication, custom workflows, web applications, content deployment, SQL, IIS, security, managed metadata, service applications, features, event receivers, .dll and .wsp files
- Investigation and demos for migration to SharePoint 2013 including search, SharePoint Designer 2013, Nintex, Office 365, responsive design, apps, InfoPath 2013 web publishing, Visual Studio 2012, product catalog, AWS, Windows Azure IaaS cloud technologies and more
- Implemented and created governance plans, project management guidelines, deployment and development methodologies (DevOps) to reduce error, increase implementation times and quicken SharePoint development
- Meeting with end users and stakeholders to gather requirements, create functional and technical documents, user acceptance test scripts and project implementations
- Customization with XSLT, jQuery, and SharePoint search
- Google Analytics evaluation, improvement, ROI & SEO consultation
SharePoint Business Analyst, Administrator & Developer
• SharePoint development with InfoPath and SharePoint Designer creating custom lists, libraries, workflows and forms
• User Profiles & My Site configuration within Central Administration including customizing User Profile Service & Properties
• Search for enterprise configuration and setup, taxonomies and best bets
• Training end users on lists, libraries, pages, publishing, web parts, importing, exporting, navigation and many other SharePoint features during project deployments and with ongoing support
• Creating custom Page Layouts & Content Types in SPD
• Site & List upgrades from 2007 to 2010
• Security configuration, site templates/solutions and other Administrative duties
• Creation of basic test web parts with Visual Studio
• PowerShell script creation and operation
SharePoint/Windows Serv Admin & Support, Sr. Lotus Admin & Dev
Greater Chicago Area
• Support and administration of SharePoint server 2007, simple PowerShell scripts and Active Directory user account integration. Customization of websites SharePoint Designer, building with .net at junior level in spare time.
• .Net programmer for custom risk engineering application with Visual Studio 2010, vb, SQL (stored procedures & calls), TFS, and web forms.
• Windows server 2003 & 2008 R2 administration, network and AD configuration, batch files, DOS, TCP/IP issues, desktop configuration and network setup as well as software installation
SharePoint Admin / Support & Sr. Lotus Domino Admin & Programmer (contract)
- Support and Administration of SharePoint servers (MOSS 2007 & MOSS 2010) including authentication issues, STSAdm commands, site templates, PowerShell, AD user account integration and troubleshooting, custom program deployments
- Entry level design and customization of SharePoint Lists, Content Types, Workflows, Views, Sites and more with and without SharePoint Designer
- Responsible for supporting international Lotus Notes/Domino environment of over 6,000 users. Specific duties included user ID creation, certificates, replication, server performance, monthly maintenance, log monitoring, AdminP, console commands, indexes, security and domains during phase out of Lotus Notes
- Performed troubleshooting email delivery issues and performance issues using mail routing logs, mail.box, delivery failure reports, custom agent logs, console commands, performance monitor and chronos.exe to identify server overloading issues, poor programming related issues and full text/view index size issues, Windows Server Remote Connection for all Lotus, SharePoint and Active Directory servers
- Export of data from Lotus Notes to SharePoint via LotusScript & C# to XML
- Created Functional, Gap Analysis, Design, Testing and Change Management (SOX) documentation
Internet Programmer & Administrator
Internet Programmer & Administrator for short term consulting projects including Lotus Domino, .asp, SQL server, HTML, CSS, AJAX, web site programming and design, Adobe Creative Suite, small business SEO, PPC and Social Media consultation.
Sr. Lotus Notes Domino Programmer SharePoint Analyst (contract)
- Working with SharePoint for team operations and comparison for future migration from Lotus/Domino to SharePoint
- Utilized SharePoint and SharePoint Designer to create and manage team site, templates and workflows.
- Integrating Lotus Domino views and data into SharePoint sites via Web Parts and data connections.
- Troubleshooting email delivery issues using mail routing logs, mail.box, delivery failure reports, custom agent logs, Person document and other settings.
- Troubleshooting server performance issues via console commands (show users, updall, show task, tell amgr status), server monitor and chronos.exe to identify server overloading issues, poor programming related issues and full text/view index size issues.
- Developed applications to automate Lotus Notes Administrator processes and integrate Access and SQL data.
- User Acceptance Testing, Gathered user requirements, created Use Cases and Test Cases.
Sr. Lotus / Domino Programmer & Administrator
Greater Chicago Area
• Supported and created risk management system in Lotus/Domino and Lotus Domino Express for external client used by Canadian Tire with version control, new product development, and review.
• Reviewed Server Log.NSF, NAB and server console to troubleshoot server and application issues.
• Application resulted in a multi level security based collaborative tool to evaluate, test and design new products.
Lotus Notes / Domino Programmer
Windy City Property – 2001-2005
ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Zurich Insurance, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte – 1996-2001
- Oakton Community College 2010-2011 (Des Plaines, IL)
- Maricopa Community College 2009-2010 (Phoenix, AZ)