Save 20% use “MatthewTeams” coupon!
I am so proud to announce that Melissa Hubbard’s and my new book, Mastering Microsoft Teams is now on sale!
Do you need to learn how to use Microsoft Teams? Are you questioning how to drive user adoption, govern content, and manage access for your Teams deployment? Either way, Mastering Microsoft Teams is your one-stop-shop to learning everything you need to know to find success with Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft’s new chat-based collaboration software has many rich features that enable teams to be more efficient and save valuable time and resources. However, as with all software, there is a learning curve and pitfalls that should be avoided.
Begin by learning the core components and use cases for Teams. From there the authors guide you through ideas to create governance and adoption plans that make sense for your organization or customer. Wrap up with an understanding of features and services in progress, and a roadmap to the future of the product.
What You’ll Learn
- Implementing, using, and managing Microsoft Teams
- Understanding how Teams drives productivity and engagement by combining the functionality of Microsoft Groups, SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook, and other services in one location
- Governing, explaining, and using Teams in your organization
- Knowing the pitfalls to avoid that may create challenges in your usage of Teams
- Becoming familiar with the functionality and components of Teams via walkthroughs, including opportunities for automating business processes in Teams
Who This Book Is For
Anyone who wants to learn Microsoft Teams. To get the most out of the book, a basic understanding of Office 365 and a subscription, including a Microsoft Teams license, is useful.
Yes! I am keeping track of the changes that are happening with Microsoft Teams since the book was released on this blog post for Mastering Microsoft Teams: Changes and Addendums. It is true that Microsoft Teams changes often and I wanted to offer a way for readers to keep up with the differences from when the book was originally published until current day.